Terms and Conditions
The Player RockMaster Bouldering Championships 2022條款及細則 (Scroll down for English Version)：
The Player Climbingym（下稱「場館」）為「The Player RockMaster Bouldering Championships 2022」比賽（下稱「比賽」）的主辦機構。參賽者必須在報名前細心閱讀以下條款及細則，提交報名表格即表示同意遵守和接納是次比賽的所有條款、細則及賽事聲明。
1.1 比賽舉辦日期為 2022年10月15日（星期六）。
1.3 比賽舉辦地點為The Player Climbingym（荔景山路272號荔灣花園6B及6B1舖）。
1.4 比賽名額共 120 人、分 6 組（各組名額有限，先到先得，額滿即止）
1.4.1 男子公開組（V5+）；女子公開組（V4-V5+）— 年滿12歲人士即可參與。
1.4.2 男子進階組（V3-V5+）；女子進階組（V3-V4+）— 年滿12歲、非現役香港運動攀登集訓隊精英隊隊員人士即可參與。
1.4.3 男子初級組（V0-V4+）；女子初級組（V0-V3+）— 年滿12歲、從未在任何團體舉辦的抱石賽事中獲得任何獎項、非現役香港運動攀登集訓隊精英隊隊員人士即可參與。
2.1 比賽只限網上報名。2022年9月11日（星期日）下午三時正開始接受報名；截止報名日期為 2022年10月8日（星期六） 晚上 6 時正【逾期報名，恕不接受】
2.3 報名費用為：港幣380元 (9月30日或以前報名)；港幣580元 (9月30日後報名)
付款只限以下方式 — 網上：PayMe/FPS/ATM；親臨場館：現金/PayMe/FPS/八達通/EPS/VISA/MASTER。
2.6 參賽者及家長/監護人 (適用於未滿16歲之參賽者) 進入場館時必須遵從政府規定的防疫要求。
6.2 如有查詢，可WhatsApp/Signal 6380 0112與我們聯絡。
The Player RockMaster Bouldering Championships 2022 賽事聲明
謹此聲明本人參加 The Player RockMaster Bouldering Championships 2022 比賽（下稱「比賽」），並考慮到參與此活動將有機會贏得獎品及領取相關物品。本人聲明及確認願意遵守由 The Player Limited（下稱「場館」）訂立之條文及規則，並同意以下所列之各點：
2. 本人聲明本人身體健康及有能力參加比賽。在不違反法律的原則下，本人願意豁免場館以及其顧問、代理人、董事 、員工、職員及義務工作人員，因本人比賽中發生或所引致之自身意外以任何形式之損失索償或追討責任。
The Player RockMaster Bouldering Championships 2022 Terms and Conditions:
"The Player RockMaster Bouldering Championships 2022" (“the competition") is organized by The Player Climbingym (“the gym”). Participants must read the following terms and conditions carefully before registration. By submitting the registration form, you agree to abide by and accept all terms, conditions, and statements of this competition.
1. Competition Details
1.1 The competition will be held on October 15, 2022 (Saturday).
1.2 Rundown of the competition will be announced later.
1.3 The competition will be held at The Player Climbingym (Shop. 6B &6B1, Lai Chi Kok Bay Garden, 272 Lai King Hill Road).
1.4 There are a total of 120 participants, divided into 6 groups (the number of places in each group is limited at a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last)
Men’s: Amateur (30 places), Intermediate (30 places), Open (10 places)
Women: Amateur (20 places), Intermediate (20 places), Open (10 places)
1.4.1 Men's Open (V5+); Women's Open (V4-V5+) - Anyone ages 12 or above can participate.
1.4.2 Men's Intermediate (V3-V5+); Women's Intermediate (V3-V4+) - Anyone ages 12 or above, who is not an elite team member of the Hong Kong Sports Climbing Squad, can participate.
1.4.3 Men's Amateur (V0-V4+); Women's Amateur (V0-V3+) - Anyone ages 12 or above, who is not an elite team member of the Hong Kong Sports Climbing Squad, and never won any awards in any bouldering event organized by any organizations, can participate.
1.4.4 Please be noted that the route difficulties are for reference only.
1.5 Each participant will receive a Player's pack and a limited competition T-shirt.
2. Registration Details
2.1 The competition only accepts online registration. Registration will open from September 11, 2022 (Sunday) at 3PM, and will close on October 8, 2022 (Saturday) at 6PM 【Late registration will not be accepted】
2.2 The registration website is: https://www.theplayerclimbing.com/event-details/the-player-rockmaster-bouldering-championships-2022
2.3 Enrollment fee is HK$380 (On or Before 30th Sep); HK$580 (After 30th Sep).
2.4 Participants must complete the payment within two days after registration. Overdue transactions will not be accepted, and their registration will be canceled.
Payment is limited to the following methods - Online: PayMe/FPS/ATM; In-gym: Cash/PayMe/FPS/Octopus/EPS/VISA/MASTER.
2.5 Participants must be at least 12 years old. Participants under the age of 16 must obtain the consent of their parents/guardians to participate in this competition.
2.6 Participants and their parents/guardians must comply with the epidemic prevention requirements stipulated by the Government when entering the venue.
2.7 Each participant can only participate in one category and can only register once. If duplicate registrations are found, the gym will cancel all registered applications of this participant without prior notice.
2.8 Once the participant has registered and completed the transaction, no refund will be given under any circumstances.
2.9 The registered place is limited to the registered participant and cannot be transferred to others under any circumstances.
2.10 If the information registered by the participant is lost, wrong, unrecognizable, or damaged due to any computer, network, telephone, technology, or other reasons not attributable to the gym, the information will be invalid. It is not responsible for any legal responsibility, and applicants shall not object.
2.11 In case of special circumstances, such as inclement weather and the government's epidemic prevention measures, the gym will notify the participants regarding the arrangement according to the actual situation.
3.1 Participants are requested to be present on time. Latecomers will be disqualified from the competition.
3.2 Participants must understand the risks involved in the competition and the physical load required. If participants have any disease or injury that is not suitable for climbing, they shall evaluate on their own whether they are suitable to participate in the competition. The gym will not be responsible for concealment or symptoms and reserves the right to refuse participants to participate in the competition. The gym reserves the right to disqualify any unsuitable participant from the competition in the event of knowledge or suspicion. Once the participant submits the application and participates in the competition, the participant warrants to the gym and ensures that his or her physical condition is suitable for participating in and completing the competition.
3.3 The gym reserves the right to cancel the qualifications and results of anyone who violates the rules. The registration fee for disqualified participants will not be refunded.
3.4 Participants must take good care of their personal belongings and wear appropriate attire. The gym is not responsible for any accident.
3.5 Participants can only climb within the designated area for warm-up and competition.
3.6 If the gym considers that a participant has behaved intolerably, including but not limited to nuisance to other people present and/or, causing bodily harm to others, using words that may be offensive or annoying, acting, or making indecent behavior, the gym reserves the right to ask the participant to leave or terminate his/her competition qualification. In such event, the participant will not receive any refund or other arrangement.
4. Personal Data
4.1 Participants are required to provide relevant personal data to the gym. Failure to provide it will be considered a forfeiture of eligibility.
4.2 Each participant and his/her parent/guardian allow the gym to use his/her personal data for this competition, and such use shall comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
4.3 All personal data collected for this competition will be stored by the gym.
4.4 Participants and their parents/guardians agree that the gym may provide the personal data collected for the competition to third parties, external service providers, or other parties engaged by the gym to assist in the development, organization, and management of the competition.
5.1 The gym reserves the right to change any terms and conditions, as well as to postpone or cancel the competition without prior notice.
5.2 Once the participant attends the competition, he/she agrees to waive his/her liability to the gym, external service providers hired by the gym to assist in the development, organization, and management of the competition, or other parties, including but not limited to self-accident or any form of loss claim caused during the competition at the gym.
5.3 The gym will not be liable for any errors, omissions, concealment, interference, deletion or deletion, defects, or delays in operation or communication; failure of communication lines; or changes to registration forms. Any problems or technical failures of the gym with any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any email failure due to technical problems or network congestion on the Internet or any website Acceptance, human error of any kind, or any combination of the above, including any injury or damage to the computer of the entrant or any person in connection with or arising out of participation in this competition is exempt.
6.1 The gym reserves the right of final interpretation and revision of these terms and conditions.
6.2 For inquiries, please contact us via WhatsApp/Signal at 6380 0112.
6.3 The terms and conditions of the competition are subject to change without notice.
The Player RockMaster Bouldering Championships 2022 Event Declarations
As a condition of my being permitted to compete in The Player RockMaster Bouldering Championships 2022 (collectively “the competition”) and in consideration of the opportunity to win prizes and to be given valuables, I confirm and declare to The Player Limited (collectively “the gym”) as follows:
1. I understand that by participating in the competition there are risks of injury and/or loss. I am entering the competition entirely at my own risk and responsibility. I hereby discharge the gym and any other individual, organization or company connected directly or indirectly with the competition or providing services or advice to me from any responsibility or liability in the event of my injury or loss of property sustained or incurred during the competition.
2. I am and will be physically fit and capable of participating in and completing the competition. I agree to indemnify the gym and its advisers, agents, directors, employees, officers, officials, servants and volunteers and hold them indemnified and harmless for all losses, damages and liabilities resulting from my injury or loss of property sustained or incurred during the competition.
3. I declare that I hold a valid vaccine pass on the day of the competition. Participants, visitors and audience must comply with the latest Government anti-epidemic measures during the competition (i.e. climbing period) and between sessions (i.e. non-climbing period). If I am an overseas participant, I acknowledge that I will need to refer to the latest quarantine requirements of the HKSAR Government and make necessary arrangements myself accordingly.
4. I grant permission to the gym to utilise my personal information, appearance, name, voice, bio-data likeness submitted by me or collected by the gym in connection with the competition (“such information”) for the gym, promotion or publicity of the current and future Event. I agree that:
the gym shall own all rights (including without limitation, copyrights) in and arising from materials (e.g. photos, video, printed materials etc.) (“such materials”) that contain such information; and
the gym may exhibit, copy, edit, publish or use in any other ways such information or such materials where necessary. No further approval needs to be obtained from me and I also waive any right of inspection associated with such materials.
5. I accept and will adhere to all rules and regulations that the gym imposes from time to time for the competition. I understand that failure to adhere to any such rules and regulations will be subject to disqualification as may be determined by the gym. I may possibly indemnify the gym for all losses, damages and liabilities as a result of my failure to adhere to any rule or regulation in force from time to time or as a result of any act of mine which is either wilful, reckless or negligent and which causes loss, damages or injury to any person or property.
6. I hereby declare that the data and information I provide on the entry form are correct, true and complete. By submitting my registration form for the competition, I acknowledge that the information I submitted is true and valid and the gym has the right to verify such information, which if found to be false, the gym has the right to enforce disciplinary action where appropriate.
7. I agree that the gym is permitted to collect, store and use my personal data (as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance) as provided by me in the entry form for the purpose of or in connection with the competition (including but not limited to the gym, promotion, and publicity of the competition) and for the purpose of direct marketing in relation to the competition or in relation to any services or products provided or sold by any sponsor of the competition and that such collection, storage and use are lawful and fair in the circumstances. I further agree that the gym may pass on such personal data to their agents, contracting parties, supporting organizations and other related parties for the purposes mentioned above, in particular but without limitation to the competition photographer, the media and the press.
8. In the event of dispute in respect of or arising from the competition including the interpretation and application of these declarations or any rules and regulations, the decision of the gym shall be final, binding and conclusive.
9. In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.